Westfield's Locally-Owned Lawn Mowing and Landscaping Company
Lawn Care Westfield has offered residential and commercial lawn care services in Central Indiana for nearly a decade. If you are looking to transfer service providers or start for the first time, give us a call for a free estimate!
Stop landscaping and mowing the lawn for good.
Regardless of what service your property needs, Lawn Care Westfield provides the experience and attention to detail to let you leave manual lawn maintenance behind once and for all. We are Westfield’s top locally-owned landscaping company and are committed to delivering each and every client exceptional service.
If you are simply looking to start a new lawn care service or are interested in changing landscaping providers, look no further. Contact us now to speak with a team member and get the process started: (463) 263-3645
Our crew of landscapers and lawn care professionals have been handpicked to work for our company. We maintain high standards of excellence and the commitment we have to our craft is reflected by the members of our team.
Regardless of what job needs done, we provide free onsite estimates tailored to the unique aspects of your property. We provide timely, accurate, and affordable estimates to all landscaping and lawn care clients.
Every service provided by Lawn Care Westfield comes with our satisfaction guarantee. It is our aim to earn your business through professionalism and hard work. We believe our happy customers are the best advertisement.
Westfield Lawn Care Services
When searching for a professional landscape or lawn care company, not just anyone will do. Here at Lawn Care Westfield, we like to go above the status quo. We are committed to providing exceptional service for every job, with every customer. We serve commercial clients with dozens of properties around town as well as residential homeowners. Regardless, we promise to treat your property like our own.
As a local small business, our landscaping company offers the value and service customization you won’t get with the other guys. However, we deploy the same equipment and manpower you would expect from a franchise company. Working with a local landscaping business like Lawn Care Westfield will show you what the best of both worlds really looks like. Give our team a call to get the ball rolling!
An essential part to any routine lawn care is timely lawn mowing. Are you a busy home or business owner looking for a “set it and forget it” lawn mowing service? If so, Lawn Care Westfield is the team to call. We have carefully designed service routes to ensure we arrive at your property on time, every time. While mowing the lawn may seem like a simple task, it can certainly be done poorly. As a professional lawn mowing company, we use industry-leading equipment and perform routine blade maintenance to ensure our cuts are clean and precise. The final result speaks for itself. Gone are the days of push mowing and trimming on your days off. Let us take the burden of cutting your grass. You are one call away from Westfield’s most dependable lawn mowing service.
One of the most common DIY services in Westfield each year is spreading mulch. Mulching offers an easy and quick way to create beautiful contrast in any landscape. However, it is essential that mulching is performed at the appropriate time of year and spread at the necessary depth for the bed to function most effectively. Done too early, ground temperatures may prevent healthy plant growth. Done too late, soil may lack necessary nutrients which could promote disease. Let the professionals at Lawn Care Westfield handle any flower bed or mulch bed installation you may need this season and you may never DIY mulch again! If you are looking for mulch bed installation or simply mulch spreading services, give our team a call today.
When it comes to lawn care – we are the experts. It’s in our name! Lawn care can encompass a multitude of services from irrigation, aerating, overseeding, fertilizing, mowing, trimming, and everything in between. There is nothing better than having a beautiful lawn that thrives throughout the year – regardless of what weather Westfield has in store. That is where Lawn Care Westfield has you covered. We hire an elite team of landscapers and turf experts which are dedicated to every detail necessary to make your lawn immaculate. A to Z, grass to tree, we are your local trusted lawn care company that will take care of all your property needs. Give us a call or fill out a free estimate form to get started on your best yard ever.
Call Now For A Free
Lawn Care Estimate
In the same way you need oxygen and nutrients to survive and thrive, so does your lawn. Aeration is the process of removing plugs in the soil to open up cavities for water, oxygen, and other beneficial minerals. Plugs also serve to add additional nutrients and help strengthen the root system as they break down. Without conducting consistent aerating services, soil can become compacted, and minimize the inflow of essential nutrients and water. When properly paired with fertilizing or overseeding, aerating can be quite beneficial for the long term health of the turf. Our team has extensive experience aerating all shapes and sizes of residential and commercial properties in Westfield.
When it comes to truly transforming your property, the first step is to initiate the landscape design process. The first step is research – we want to best understand your goal for the area before we get started. We then will gather ideas and set a plan for execution. Important considerations for your landscape may range from drainage and irrigation to topography and visual appeal. When installing gardens, it is important to consider the types of plant species which not only look beautiful, but are prepared to thrive in Westfield’s climate. Carefully balancing our expertise with client preference allows us to deliver one of a kind results. Whether looking for residential or commercial professional landscape designers, Lawn Care Westfield has you covered.
Beautiful lawns are not an accident. Careful attention to fertilization is a necessary component to creating the best version of your yard. However, it can easily become the most confusing and most error-prone aspect of lawn care. Selecting fertilizer comes down to knowing which nutrients currently make up your soil, and which nutrients will be required to achieve the optimal combination. If one improperly, the basic elements of photosynthesis are impacted, resulting in negative changes in color and growing ability. Our team has years of experience in Westfield and know which macro and micro nutrients are necessary at which time of year. Fertilizing can be hard – we make it simple.
If you have cared for a lawn for any amount of time, you likely have encountered thatch. Thatch is the layer of organic material which becomes embedded between blades of grass in the lawn. This layer of debris may consist of old grass clippings, leaves, or other material. Lawn dethatching removes this material from your grass which can impact soil temperature moderation, moisture, pH, access to nutrients, and disease. While it may seem like something to perform regularly, dethatching is a service best approached in a strategic fashion. The firm raking can damage the lawn if not done at the appropriate time and can have negative consequences on root structure and speed up weed growth. As a part of our routine lawn care service, we perform dethatching in Westfield when necessary to keep your grass healthy and beautiful.
Call Now For A Free
Westfield's Lawn Service Reviews:
"Best in Westfield"
We have shopped around for lawn care and landscaping companies for years. We started with the franchises and will never go back. Once you find a team like Lawn Care Westfield you stick with them – plain and simple. They do everything for us and our landscaping has never looked better!
All I want is a beautiful lawn that looks great year-round. I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the quality and consistency I’ve received from their team. They are professional and we have never had a single issue with the services they provide.
Any time we need something done on the outdoor area of our property we call LCW. No matter how big or small the job it has always been done with quality. I recommend them to all of my neighbors and I’ve never heard anything but glowing reviews.
What Separates Our Westfield Lawn Care Company From the Others?
Here at Lawn Care Westfield we feel there are many factors which should be considered when selecting a lawn care or landscaping provider. These often include:
- Customer Service: While this may seem simple, it’s the little things that can make or break your experience as a customer. Late service appointments, skipped mows, and unresponsiveness can supersede anything else and impact your experience in a negative way. Our team is committed to providing nothing but stellar customer service to each of our clients.
- Reliability: This is often the easiest way to stand out from the rest of the landscaping companies in Westfield. By providing consistent high-quality lawn care maintenance services and consistent intervals, our clients get what they paid for. Homeowners shouldn’t have to call and check to see when their lawn will be mowed. Our team maintains a professional reliability that rivals the entire industry.
- Professionalism: Most everyone has experienced a less than professional situation when it comes to service providers. From leaving cigarettes in your yard to wiping their muddy boots on your porch, a lack of professionalism can cause even the best companies to appear haphazard. Lawn Care Westfield ensures that all our employee conduct rules and procedures are followed at all times on the job site so that each and every job feels as professional as possible.
- Quality of Work: While our team often has smiles on their faces and pep in their step, that only goes so far. At the end of the day, what any Westfield homeowner expects is a high quality product and a well-manicured property. We show up on time and deliver nothing but quality results each and every time. We will walk the property after each job to ensure our quality remains exceptional. If it isn’t, we will come back and make it right no questions asked.
- Price: Most every lawn care client in Westfield wants to know – “How much do you charge?”. While this is a useful and informative question to the decision making process, it should not hold the highest priority. Cheap does not mean better and it certainly does not mean more reliable. Our landscaping company charges a fair and affordable rate for any and all services we offer. We aim to be competitive with the market while delivering the highest quality product possible. Give us a call to see how much your next year of lawn care would cost!
Frequently Asked Lawn and Landscape Questions
In order to maintain a healthy and beautiful looking lawn, it is best to mow weekly. Cutting the grass less frequently can result in overgrowth and cause weeds to sprout from the soil. Depending on what time of year it is, grass growth may vary and could require slight alterations in mowing cadence. However, sticking to a weekly mowing service will help ensure grass stays as uniform and healthy as possible thoroughout the year.
Cutting grass blades causes stress on the lawn and root structure, making it essential to have a recovery time between each mow. While each species of grass may have a slightly different optimal height, generally grass should remain between 2 and 3.75 inches tall between mows.
The basic lawn mowing rule that everyone should follow is known as the “one-third rule”. This states that at no point should you cut more than 1/3 of the grass height in a single mow. Mowing too short can result in significant stress to the blades and can impact longer-term health of the lawn. Shorter grass results in smaller total tissue space, less moisture, and less shade. All these characteristics can contribute to increased weed growth.
Lawn Care involves taking care of an already established plot of grass. This can consist of routine seasonal tasks such as lawn mowing, raking, trimming, edging, weed removal, fertilizing, and irrigation.
Landscaping refers to transforming an area through the use of structures or plant life to increase the utility, value, and visual appeal of the space. Building a fence, patio, or deck all classify as landscaping. Additionally, adding garden areas, planting flower beds, or installing trees and shrubbery would also classify as landscaping rather than lawn care.
The appropriate amount of water needed for a grass lawn can depend on how established the roots structure is. Watering can vary significantly for newly seeded lawns, recently installed sod, or well established turf.
- New Grass Seed: it is best to water freshly planted lawns 2-3 times a day for roughly 5-10 minutes each session. It is important not to oversaturate while still providing the appropriate amount of moisture to allow for germination. All in all, this should come out to around 3-4 inches of water per week.
- Newly Sodded Lawns: the simple rule for newly sodded properties is KEEP IT WET! While it may be possible in theory to overwater the property, it is much more common that homeowners underwater their sod which can result in dying or poor root uptake. Multiple daily watering sessions should amount to around 1 inch of water per day.
- Previously Established Lawns: For those lawns that have survived and thrived year round, water requirements are significantly less than for new seed and sod. Typically 1 inch per week is essential to maintain fertile and moisturized soil. Most landscaping and lawn care companies agree that less frequent deep watering is more beneficial than frequent light watering.
While our name is Lawn Care Westfield, we also provide landscaping and lawn maintenance services in Carmel and Fishers as well. Give us a call for a free estimate to get your best looking lawn ever!
Yes. Our landscaping company offers both small and large residential and commercial service offerings. We believe we stand out from the rest when it comes to attention to detail and communication. Our large fleet of trucks and landscapers on staff make it easy to assemble the necessary resources for nearly any job.
While you may get a rock bottom price going with a franchised landscaping company, it is obvious you get what you pay for. Unlike some of the bigger guys, we won’t skip out on mows, take a few weeks off, or conduct service at such a rapid speed that quality takes a backseat. Lawn Care Westfield is available, on-time, and execute with a high level of precision. We are confident in delivering exactly what you bargain for – and more!
Speak With A Lawn Care Professional
When you call Lawn Care Westfield you won’t be met with a full inbox, be sent to a graveyard of voicemails, or be spoken with and lost to follow up. We have a team of professionals ready to receive your questions and deploy resources promptly for free estimates. We are always in the area and do everything we can to respond in a timely fashion. Our goal is to be the #1 lawn care and landscaping company in Westfield – from phone call to job completion. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you. Please fill out a free estimate form or give us a call today.
100% Privacy Guaranteed.